Job Title: Support Desk Analyst
Location: Hybrid Onsite in Boca Raton, FL
• You’ll be the customer-facing voice, responsible to provide a consistent, prompt, and high-quality level of customer support.
• Troubleshoot and solve Tier 1 issues, escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure client expectations are not only met but exceeded.
• Assist customers to effectively use our platform, help them design and rejig call flows to meet their business needs and educate them on our products and best practices.
• Willing to be on-call evenings, weekends and scheduled holidays as part of a rotating on-call support schedule.
• Prior experience in Tier 1 technical support or Customer Success is an asset.
• Strong aptitude for technology and ability/ desire to learn new software
• Knowledge of Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, DHCP, VPN) is an asset
• Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strongest attributes. you can translate difficult technical terms and problems Into relatable language for a wide range of people.
• Thrives In a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
• Post-Secondary education preferred.
• Full Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
• 401k Match
• Paid time off
• 9 Paid holidays
Job Listing RSS Feed