Cutting Edge Recruiting Solutions (CERS) is looking for a developer to join client’s team. They are looking for someone who enjoys a good challenge and taking an application to the next level. You would join one of their existing development teams, working on new features to their existing products, and help with their plans to take our applications forward into the world of DevOps. Our client specializes in multi-channel direct marketing services.
• Developing new functionality within our client’s software applications to meet our customer and internal needs, based on tickets.
• Performing development, integration, test, and documentation duties of the work, to ensure transparency in the work, and completion of tickets to be worked.
• Ensure that the application meets performance standards for stability and resource utilization.
• Write clean code that follows best practices and the team’s standards.
• Follow the accepted standards for developers that include writing unit tests, performing peer code reviews, design reviews with their team, and determining test plans.
• Work as part of a Scrum or Kanban team on a project and will be actively involved in their process.
• Work with the team to determine estimates for Product Backlog Refinement.
• Communicate and work with the team as issues arise.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple incoming requests.
• Full life cycle software development experience.
• At least 5 years of active Software Development as a Developer.
• At least 4 years of PHP development experience and is current with Best Practices.
• At least 2 years of experience with at least one PHP Framework (ie: Laravel, Codeigniter, Zend, Symfony, Yii, etc).
• At least 2 years of experience with MySQL.
• At least 2 years of experience with HTML & CSS.
• A solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, and a good knowledge of Design Patterns.
• Is up to date on the latest best practices in software development.
• Experience with using Version Control Software (ie: Git).
• Experience with building, and consuming Web Services (GraphML, REST, XML Feeds, SOAP, etc).
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience with Phalcon, Node.js, React.js, and Vue.js.
• Experience with Agile Methodologies like Scrum or Kanban.
• Experience with Bootstrap or other CSS Frameworks.
• Experience with Redis or Memcache.
• Experience with Git.
• Experience with Docker or Kubernetes
• Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery.
• Experience with Unit Testing.
• Experience with Cloud Services (GCP preferred).
Job Listing RSS Feed