Cutting Edge Recruiting Solutions (CERS) has a need for a Senior Software Engineer for one of our primer clients in Miami. Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer who can provide innovative and functional applications and help them reach their goals through design, development, and installing tech solutions for both their customers and their company.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Write well-designed, testable code.
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems.
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Ensure the software is updated with the latest features.
- Lead and mentor other junior team members.
- Communicate with vendors for outsourced projects.
- Application Development Experience in a Financial, Fintech, Clearing or trade firms.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer and Team Lead
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (React, Angular, Flutter, or Spring MVC, etc.)
- Experience in an Agile Environment
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- BSc degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant fields
- Proactive and forward thinking for continued growth and solutions
Salary: $130,000 – $180,000
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Bonus opportunities
- Continued financial growth through education & licensing opportunities.
- Quarterly to yearly evaluations with opportunity for pay advancement.
- Year-end bonus based on the year’s performance.
- Monthly company engagement opportunities
- Yearly company retreats to foster culture and employee growth.
- Flexible hours
- Opportunity to work a Hybrid schedule.
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Miami, FL 33131
Job Listing RSS Feed