Senior Implementation Consultant
Integrato is looking for a Senior Consultant to be hands on in implementing and overseeing Dynamics Business Central Implantations. Currently searching for a professional to implement, direct and oversee client engagements working with Dynamics Business Central and or NAV as the primary ERP solutions.
Ideal candidate will have consulting experience working as an external consultant at another Microsoft Partner with these packages and would be able to hold their own in a high paced/multi-project environment. Candidates with experience in Dynamics 365 Business Central full implementations – implementation lead, design and solution architect, configuring the system, training end users, and supporting the clients, have the ability to handle a client facing role – working with clients and taking charge in a leadership capacity will work best. Communication and leadership skills are a key qualification for this position.
Career progression is key in this role and the basis for this opportunity. Travel is at a minimum but required as part of position.
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Responsible for the planning, design, implementation, operations, and support of technology projects within budget guidelines.
- Provide management and leadership to software development and support staff.
- Support and enhance existing applications and their related system integrations and reports
- Ability to gather and support business requirements
- Coordinates, plans and participates in the execution of assigned projects
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document issues
- Identify opportunities and recommend ideas for improvement to mitigate risk and optimize technology
- Maintain an awareness and an updated status of projects that fall within span of responsibility
- College Degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years related experience – Dynamics BC/NAV Financial, Distribution and Manufacturing modules preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with common ISV solutions / Extensions to BC/NAV
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to execute technical instructions and guidelines
- Ability to document daily activities and system functions
- Able to work in a team environment or independently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to travel as required by business and on-call availability
- Working knowledge ERP Implementations
- SharePoint experience
- Consulting organization experience
- Understanding of sales processes and business workflows
- Experience in organizational consulting, billing time, etc.
- Good understanding and experience in SQL Server creating basic scripts and queries
- Experience building reports with SSRS/RDL, Jet Reports, Power BI
- Experience and working knowledge in Power Platform tools a Plus…
- $130K-$150K annual salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- Bonus plan with flexible options that help you define goals while maintaining quality of life work balance.
- Eligible for great benefits including health insurance, 401K, PTO, and more.
- Flexible, remote working environment.
Awesome Team culture, great benefits, flexible, hybrid work environment and lots of room for growth.