Our client is a fast-growing Online Direct Marketing services firm. The candidate who secures this opening will work with a company that has a solid reputation in the industry.
The client seeks an ambitious Sr. Account Manager with tenacious closing skills that has an excellent track record in selling CPM acquisition-based email list rental campaigns.
At the company, you will enjoy a positive work environment, excellent income and unlimited commission potential.
- Prior industry experience in Online/Digital Marketing is required. Specifically, candidates should already have work experience with an email marketing company, in a sales/business development role.
- Experience selling CPM acquisition-based email list rental campaigns is required.
- Strong communication and computer skills are required, including proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Must not have an existing non-compete clause/restricted covenant with like ventures.
- This is 100% a Business Development role, so you must be comfortable with consistently hitting high volumes of outbound calling.
- Must be Internet-savvy and be a creative thinker!
- Contacting, developing and maintaining relationships with Media Planners and Media Buyers Nationwide.
- Responsible for making outbound calls and prospecting to marketing managers at companies of all sizes to promote and sell on-line and off-line Direct Marketing services.
- Depending on candidate qualifications, this job can be hybrid (centered on Coconut Creek, FL) or fully remote.
- Applicants from the following states are encouraged to apply: Florida, Georgia, Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, and Michigan.
- Base salary plus uncapped commissions ($40-60K base depending on experience, relevancy, and tenure of previous positions)
- Contract-to-hire arrangement with the client: intention to convert a well-performing candidate to full-time employee of the business after the contract term.
- Benefits are available while on contract as well as when converted to full-time employee.