The Administrative Assistant position provides sales support for large project proposal creation, order entry, market support processing and other key functions for parts related support to irrigation golf, golf, sports field, grounds, municipal, consumer and landscape contractor customers with a strong emphasis the export irrigation business.
Pay Rate: $25-30hr.
- Strong excel skills.
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- The ability to interact with customers in a professional manner daily.
- Must possess proficient computer skills, general knowledge of irrigation products or ability to learn.
- Must be able to communicate with customers to obtain information needed to look up correct parts for their systems.
Must be dependable and have reliable transportation.
- Works closely with the golf irrigation operations manager to manage bids.
- Works with associated vendors to receive pricing and delivery information.
- Responsible for updating salesperson prelude with current products and prices.
- Order tracking with vendors on existing purchase orders
- Works with sales manager, operations manager and territory managers on quotes and proposals.
- Works with irrigation influencers; architects, consultants, contractors, national accounts, etc.
- The job involves supporting golf irrigation operations and seven (7) outside territory managers for approximately 30-50 renovation projects annually as well as market support for Irrigation Sales Manager.
- Project a positive attitude always.
- Support warehouse staff with live export loads.
- Maintain accurate electronic quote information files for each job including current vendor quotes and expiration dates.
- Run National account reports and file monthly rebate claims.
- Run monthly bounty reports and report EY points by TM to Toro.
- Maintain a good relationship with customers and be able to manage problems as well as confrontations with customers.
- Attend required live training sessions and webcasts.
- Overtime will be required during certain periods & early arrival for team meetings.
- Verbally communication with customers and associates and maintain professionality in the workplace.
Job Listing RSS Feed