Director of Service and Sales
Category Sales Type Manager – Full Time
Cutting Edge Recruiting Solutions is seeking a Sales and Service Manager for one of our premier clients. This person would be accountable for the achievement of all Service and Sales goals. This is a hands-on role that provides day-to-day oversight to the customer service and sales personnel, builds, and implements customer-oriented business development and service plans.
Job Category: Salaried
Reports To: SVP of Sales Operations
Hours: 8:00am – 5:30pm, additional hours as needed.
- Manage all daily functions within Sales and Service functions. This includes all staffing, reporting, customer service, sales, and business development.
- Assesses staff abilities, determines training needs, and selects appropriate training programs.
- Contribute to business plan – focused on division growth and expansion (sales growth, product line growth, distribution network growth), the enhancement of core service offerings, and continued improvement in operational execution.
- Optimize the customer experience through each sales channel (traditional, e-commerce, and P2P applications) to ensure our client is providing an easy, intuitive, and friendly shopping experience (order intake – order management – delivery) for our client’s clientele.
- Collaborate with peers across the organization to ensure sales/service performance and offerings are working in tandem with other sales and servicing efforts.
- Chief customer advocate for our client’s clientele – directly developing and maintaining relationships, resolving escalated issues, and driving customer-centric solutions throughout the division’s operations.
- Lead the team by example – instilling sales and service best practices – coaching and developing the team to strengthen capabilities and working with them to adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Produces reports to management, peers, and subordinates regarding all KPIs and overall service quality as required. Analyzes results and develops corrective actions to areas where performance is lacking, spotlights performing areas and personnel, and rewards for areas of overperformance.
- Acts as the subject matter expert on all customer service and sales policies and procedures. Develops a thorough understanding of operational procedures that intersect in all areas concerning the manufacture and delivery of customer orders.
- Primary communicator throughout the organization of customer service-related and sales issues; works with all areas to resolve issues and concerns. Anticipates problems, devises solutions, and collaborates with necessary stakeholders to execute any required corrective actions.
- Accountable to adhering to budget limitations and holding staff accountable to same.
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions: Majority will be an inside office environment.
Physical Demands: Regularly required to stand or sit and move about the facility.
Education and Formal Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Operations, or a related field.
- 5+ years of sales and service leadership experience – proven track of record of meeting and achieving sales and service goals in an inside sales/service environment
- Dynamic, customer focused leader who has experience managing sales and service in a distribution-based business
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced growing business
- Demonstrated proficiency in sales planning, sales process, competitive analysis, service best practices, and business development
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; Excellent written and verbal communication; Exceptional follow-up skills
- Proficient User of Microsoft Office’s suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Prior Experience with SAP and Salesforce a Plus
- Experience in the Car Wash industry preferred; not required
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE