Our client is a Microsoft Solutions Partner & direct subscriptions partner, they are growing and currently looking to expand their expert team of high-performance professionals with team members that share their passion for problem-solving and anticipating client’s needs. Our client implements, integrates, trains and supports Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Azure, and M365 Modern Workplace.
Pay: Based on Experience
We are seeking to hire an M365 Implementation Consultant who will be a key player in the design, implementation, and management of our customers Microsoft 365 environment, encompassing a wide array of M365 services with a special focus on Entra, formally Azure Active Directory (AAD), Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS), Intune, Autopilot, Purview, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint, and PowerShell scripting. For clarity, the role requires holistic knowledge of the M365 integrated platform and how policy affects the tenant secure score and user experience.
- M365 Deployment & Management
- Deploy, configure, and manage Microsoft 365 integrated platform and associated components for alignment to CIS/NIST control and principals.
- Implement and manage “zero-touch” device management through proper MDM/MAM
- policy enforcement. Intune, Autopilot, Entra and related connectors.
- Configure and manage Microsoft’s Enterprise Mobility & Security Suite to safeguard the digital estate and move toward a zero-trust architecture.
- PowerShell Scripting
- Write, modify, and execute PowerShell scripts for automation, reporting, and administrative tasks related to M365.
- Policy automation using a desired state configuration (DSC) tool, which is script based via Graph/PS and connected to Azure DevOps workloads.
- Design, implement, and modify policies across Identity, Groups, Security, Device, Data, and other relevant components of the M365 platform.
- Regularly review and update policies for customers in response to evolving business needs and security challenges, as well as, when MS announces changes.
- Security & Compliance alert reviews as needed (if serious, escalate to security team)
- Implement and manage security features within M365, including Azure Information
- Protection, Advanced Threat Analytics, and Conditional Access.
- Assist in creating and maintaining compliance policies, including data loss prevention.
- (DLP), retention, and eDiscovery.
- Collaboration & Training
- Work closely with IT and business teams to ensure optimal use of the M365 suite.
- Offer training and guidance to enhance adoption for end-users and IT staff on best practices and optimal use of the platform/tools.
Qualifications & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related field of study and at least three
- (3) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
- Proven experience in implementing and managing M365 environments.
- Knowledge/deep understanding of Entra/Azure AD, Intune and the broader M365 platform
- Proficiency in PowerShell scripting is necessary.
- Familiarity with security and compliance best practices within the M365 ecosystem
- Microsoft certifications related to M365 will be an added advantage.
Job Listing RSS Feed