Job Title: Lead Developer
Pay: 120k base salary + benefits
Hybrid in Boca Raton, FL
We are seeking a Lead Software Developer to join our IT team. In this role, you will work directly with the IT Director and oversee our team of developers. The primary goal of this position is to improve our internal software and web applications. Your contributions will assist our finance and operations teams to further streamline their processes through increased automation. This role involves user interaction, requirement gathering, implementation, testing, and deployment of software. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are vital, as you’ll help users understand and utilize the tools we develop.
1. Lead and participate in the design, development, and implementation of line-of-business applications and databases.
2. Monitor EDI transactions and participate in the onboarding of new customers.
3. Generate ERP reports from SAP databases via web UI.
4. Write queries for users to be used in SAP.
5. Collaborate with the IT Director to understand company needs and devise possible solutions.
6. Provide technical leadership to the team, fostering good practices and habits.
7. Plan, schedule, and control the software development process, working closely with the project manager.
8. Liaise with network and systems administrators to ensure software compatibility and user satisfaction.
9. Stay updated with industry trends and new technologies that could impact the company’s success.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
2. Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Software Developer with leadership skills.
3. Proficient in Microsoft .Net (C# and ASP.Net) with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
4. Proficient in SQL with a minimum of 10 years of experience.
5. Knowledge of XML (X12 EDI is a plus).
6. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
8. Proven experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in the toy or manufacturing industry.
- Experience with SAP DI API and Knowledge of SAP System
Job Listing RSS Feed