IT CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
(Bilingual Spanish and English a plus)
Must be able to observe policies, procedures, methods, operating practices and performing standards for the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DOD environment or material estimating. & Local contracts practice area. Intercepts contract requirements and scope matters for program executives. Assists in the preparation of subcontracts through identification of prime contract flown-down clauses and obligations. Must be able to update proposal status in proposal-related databases and tools. Responsible for all estimating labor and material cost based on request for proposal (RFP) and proposal efforts for services. Submit and track proposals from solicitation through award acting as the POC for customer interactions on assigned contracts through contract award, execution and closeout, capture managers and functional leadership and ensures compliance proposals are generated and submitted on time. Analyzes specifications, including sketches, blueprints, bills of material or sample layouts, and calculates production costs using labor material pricing schedules and historical data. Prepares and maintains historical cost data. Creates cost models for cost estimating elements. Prepares reports and presents findings to management. Have experience in Janitorial and IT contracts.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Read, thoroughly review, and analyze the RFP or Solicitation
- Work collaboratively with management to provide the technical team with the proposal requirements
- Create Excel-based cost templates or Pro-prices files to meet the RFP requirements
- Prepare and submit proposals on Government websites
- Assume responsibility for preparing multiple cost proposals simultaneously for multiple business areas
- Attend and support all proposal meetings as required, including maintaining the proposal log and database with proposal status for management
- Validate that the proposal data was entered correctly for submission (on various online portals)
- Ensure 100% on-time submittal of fully compliant proposals
- Submit and track debrief requests for win/loss notices
- Business Analysis skills / Systems Analyst experience
- Broad understanding of Modern Technologies, Cloud, Modern software development
- Strong knowledge of MS office suite and Adobe professional, and SharePoint applications
- Must possess the knowledge and understanding of industry best practices in Federal & Local Government Contracting and proposal development
- Ability to develop technical writing products that are clear and succinct
- Ability to research, interpret, and analyze RFP requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment and display professionalism
- Ability to read and decompose RFI / RFPs and ITB into a clear outline
- Should have experience developing Federal RFP / RFI and ITB responses
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to develop content in alignment with federal proposal standards
- Good Technical writing experience articulating technical solutions
- Good people skills working / eliciting information from Engineers
- Develop Proposal Graphics / Diagrams
- Experience in documentation collaboration administration
- Technical writing and editing experience, including editorial practice and standards
- Ability to effectively lead diverse teams of senior and junior personnel; provide constructive and appropriate personnel performance assessments; and resolve personnel disputes
- Ability to conduct oneself with the confidence, professionalism, and empowerment of a senior member of the staff, including making sound decisions regarding proposal strategies and personnel management approaches
- Ability to work effectively with diverse team makeups under high pressure conditions
Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least 24 semester hours among accounting, law, business, finance, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, and organization and management but may be substituted by relevant work experience, such as 5 – 7 years’ work experience for a prime contractor or the US government.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) highly preferred
- Must be a self-motivated, high energy, organized individual with excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet critical deadlines.
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (i.e., pivot tables, v-look-up, formulas, and chart generations)
- Ability to work independently or in team setting; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Prefer familiarity with a variety of technology industry concepts, practices, estimation, and procedures as well as experience in preparing Federal Government proposal.
- Experience with Request for Proposals (RFP), working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DOD environment or material estimating. Familiar with the production process, Materials Requirements Planning (MRP), Experience with Basic knowledge of contracting concepts and familiarity with Federal procurement process and regulations (such as FAR, DFAR, NFS); ability to draft proposal documents in accordance with RFP instructions and/or using preexisting templates and guidelines.
US Citizenship Required:
Candidate must be a US Citizen and possess (and be able to maintain) a Final Secret Clearance or meet the eligibility to obtain (and maintain) a Secret Clearance.