Cutting Edge Recruiting Solutions (CERS) has a need for a HR Assistant for one our clients in the roofing industry. Our client is one of the largest commercial roof and specialty contractor in Florida.
Fort Lauderdale FL
Pay Rate: $21hr.
- Assists administratively with the day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Administers the employment life cycle processes utilizing the HRIS, payroll and Talent Mgt systems; systematically processes employee transfers, changes in job classification, salary increases, and other related employment matters.
- Communicates employee birthdays and service anniversaries in alignment with established protocol.
- Assists with and tracks the documentation and preparation of processes and reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, uniforms, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.); HRIS/Talent Mgt administrative assistant.
- Administers post-employment badging process based on government contract requirements.
- Assists with HR projects as needed.
- Assists with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assists with the proper handling of complaints, grievance procedures and disciplinary action.
- Acts as a back-up to Talent Acquisition & Onboarding Coordinator when necessary.
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Global and cultural awareness
- Basic knowledge of employment law
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software
- Able to manage multiple priorities and overlapping deadlines
- Flexible to accommodate changing priorities and shifts in day-to-day tasks
Job Listing RSS Feed