BC ERP Implementation Consultant
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Responsible for the planning, design, implementation, operations, and support of technology projects within budget guidelines.
- Provide management and leadership to software development and support staff.
- Support and enhance existing applications and their related system integrations and reports
- Ability to gather and support business requirements
- Coordinates, plans and participates in the execution of assigned projects
- Troubleshoot, resolve and document issues
- Identify opportunities and recommend ideas for improvement to mitigate risk and optimize technology
- Maintain an awareness and an updated status of projects that fall within span of responsibility
- College Degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years related experience – Dynamics BC/NAV Financial, Distribution and Manufacturing modules preferred
- Knowledge and experience working with common ISV solutions / Extensions to BC/NAV
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Ability to execute technical instructions and guidelines
- Ability to document daily activities and system functions
- Able to work in a team environment or independently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to travel as required by business and on-call availability
- Working knowledge ERP Implementations
- SharePoint experience
- Consulting organization experience
- Understanding of sales processes and business workflows
- Experience in organizational consulting, billing time, etc.
- Good understanding and experience in SQL Server creating basic scripts and queries
- Experience building reports with SSRS/RDL, Jet Reports, Power BI
- Experience and working knowledge in Power Platform tools a Plus…
- $130K-$150K annual salary depending on experience and qualifications.
- Bonus plan with flexible options that help you define goals while maintaining quality of life work balance.
- Eligible for great benefits including health insurance, 401K, PTO, and more.
- Flexible, remote working environment.
Awesome Team culture, great benefits, flexible, hybrid work environment and lots of room for growth.
Job Listing RSS Feed