Summary of Role
The Customer Service Administrator processes incoming service requests from initial contact through order completion. They also handle billings and collections, and maintain customer databases with up-to-date information.
Provides clear and concise communications with clients, service technicians and third-party vendors. Well-aligned candidates will perform accounting functions and administrative duties as needed to support the daily flow of work.
This role will be a contract-to-hire arrangement administered by Cutting Edge Recruiting Solutions for our client in Miami, Florida.
This is a fully on-site role, so only local candidates who can start quickly are able to be considered. Be advised that sections of the office are pet-friendly environments.
- Processing all incoming client service, maintenance, and warranty calls in pleasant and courteous manner.
- Assigning service tickets to Technicians based on schedule and geographical locations.
- Scheduling and coordinating service and access to job site locations as needed.
- Ensuring all information and documentation is properly captured by technicians before processing service tickets into billings.
- Assisting in ordering/shipment of materials and equipment as needed
- Maintaining the dispatch board / schedule for service work and follow ups.
- Maintaining maintenance agreements and logs, scheduling service as needed.
- Performing collection calls on past due billings and other accounting functions as needed.
- Processing timesheets for the department and coordinate process with Payroll administrator
- Adhering to the policies and procedures of the company.
- Processing and documenting all work in a timely manner.
- Replenishing office supplies as needed.
- Performing additional work as directed by manager including administrative activities and clerical tasks.
- 1+ years of dispatching experience in a service-oriented environment e.g., HVAC or roofing industry
- High school diploma or equivalent, or higher
- Bilingual speak/read/write English & Spanish required
- Advanced customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organized atmosphere
- Valid driver’s license, insurance-worthy driving record
- Ability to satisfy pre-employment substance and/or background screens required
Job Listing RSS Feed