Fort Lauderdale (Onsite)
• Prepares and posts customers’ invoices in Company’s ERP system.
• Applies customer payments to ERP AR subledger; performs credits and debits to customer AR accounts.
• Performs AR monitoring and collection reporting to assist both Senior Management and Field Operations management in evaluating the status of outstanding customer receivable balances.
• Perform initial collection and follow-up receivable pursuit contact calls to assist in the collection of delinquent outstanding receivables and documents the status of such pursuits for field and senior management.
• Performs other accounting and administrative activities in support of the accounting department.
• Assists controller in preparing key metrics and analysis.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in accounting preferred
• Experience using ERP systems beneficial.
• Working knowledge of Excel required, advanced skills highly beneficial.
• Strong communication skills and ability to communicate at varying levels within the organization.
• Experience in a contracting or construction environment, or other long term contract business, is beneficial but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting desired but not required.
Job Listing RSS Feed