Cutting Edge Recruiting Solutions (CERS) has a need for customer service professionals with invoicing expertise in their current or former position.
Successful candidates will have great communication skills with clients, working well cross-functionally with others in a department or organization to get all customer inquiries handled as efficiently as possible.
Good account management skills and math skills will be requisite and the client prefers candidates who are looking for a long-term opportunity with a large business.
Job title: Customer service specialist/dispatch
Hourly rate: $20-24/hour
Hours: Typically 7:30 to 4:30, no weekends
Location: On-site in Fort Lauderdale
- Completion of daily assignments in a timely manner according to accurate execution of proper paperwork.
- Performing all other duties as assigned including customer service (phone and email) and meticulous data entry.
- The ability to handle 40+ inquiries by phone per day will set candidates apart from the crowd.
- Must have strong math skills and be extremely accurate when calculating invoices and working with orders.
- An ideal candidate is someone equipped with experience performing collections on past due accounts, invoicing and/or CSR exp.
- 3+ years of experience in a customer-oriented role with invoicing as a main task daily or weekly.
- Demonstrated ability to handle a high-volume service environment.
- Examples of cross-collaboration with co-workers and other departments is a plus.
- Able to absorb product and service information and serve as an expert resource to clients at all stages of an order and delivery process.
- Experience with dispatch-oriented responsibilities is a big plus.
Job Listing RSS Feed